The Nelson Mandela Bay Pass: Save on your Eastern Cape holiday
The Nelson Mandela Bay Pass is a card that allows discounts at some of Nelson Mandela Bay's top attractions. It's a great way to save, whether you're a backpacker in a rush to fit everything in, or a family on a leisurely holiday.
The pass includes options of the following:
- Family attractions such as Bayworld; the SA Marine Rehabilitation and Education Centre; the Nelson Mandela Bay Science & Technology Centre; and Holmleigh Farmyard
- Activities such as golf, horse riding, ferry rides and guided walks
- Tours such as a township tour or a tour of Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
- Entrance to wildlife reserves such as Addo Elephant National Park and Kragga Kamma Game Park, as well as a 35% discount on a five-day luxury safari at Pumba Private Game Reserve
- Entrance to museums such as the VW AutoPavilion and 7 Castle Hill
- Discounts at selected restaurants
- A treatment at a spa
See the full list of what you get with the Nelson Mandela Bay Pass.
There are various options, ranging from a one-day pass to one that lasts for three months. See the price list.
Nelson Mandela Bay Passes can be collected at Port Elizabeth International Airport, as well as at the Boardwalk Visitor Info Centre and Donkin Visitor Info Centre. Read more about this.
September is one busy month; it’s the start of spring, there’s rugby and also heritage…
The festive season is just about upon us and most of us tend to let our hair down just a…
Remo’s Italian, previously Fratelli recently re-launched in Nelson Mandela Bay, and what…